Consider what you learned about establishing goals consistent with your values and ethics. Have you ever set a goal for yourself and accomplished it after much hard work and dedication? What motivated you and how did the results make you feel?
NOTE: Remember that your discussion response must include the following:
1. A reflection on the concept we are discussing. Give us a summary of things you learned about this concept from your assigned chapter readings.
2. A thorough example/discussion to support your reflection.
3. A final statement that tells us what you take away from this week’s lesson.
4. Properly formatted in-text citations and references.
5. Strong grammar, spelling, and mechanics.
6. In total your discussion should be at least 250 words.
When responding to your peers, be sure to connect on both personal and theoretical level by reacting to what was said, supporting your reactions with scholarly sources (e.g., your textbook), and identifying potential additional concepts or communication strategies to consider. End your responses with open-ended questions to extend conversation.