Should the cap on Social Security be removed?
Topic/Article Analysis Requirements
Business and Society
This assignment requires you to locate a recent article/topic (or articles/topic) (hopefully from July of 2017 and later) that concerns the cap on Social Security and whether or not it should be removed. Once an article/topic (or articles) has/have been located, you should prepare your analysis with the following parts:
- Introduction, which should include a high-level overview of the issues, arguments, and perspectives contained in the topic/article(s). You should present your topic in the form of the question that you will be addressing.
- An assessment of the article(s)/topic from the perspectives of business, society, and governmental policy in a Pro/Con format.
- Your own opinions/assessments of the perspectives and arguments on either side of the issue/debate. Specifically, you should state how you see the topic from your own individual vantage point.
- Final conclusions and projections on the direction that the topic will move in the future.
- Article Title(s), Author(s), and Source(s)
Examples of journals/newspapers that you should review to find an appropriate article/topic would be The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Business Week, Fortune, and Forbes.
The analysis should be five to seven double-spaced typewritten pages in length. Also, please be sure to proofread your paper—I am expecting the papers to be well written and of high quality.
Last Updated on January 19, 2018 by EssayPro