A small surgery center needs your help to create a database. The office manager has identified the following types of data (entities): patients, doctors, procedures and appointments.
- Please identify the attributes and primary keys needed for each of the entities.
- Identify the data types you would use for each of the attributes.
- Determine the relationships between the entities and find the one-to-many and many-to-many relationships.
- Use the ER matrix to determine the relationships.
- Create an ER diagram using Visio based on your analysis.
- Identify all foreign keys needed in the database design.
- Create the database in Access and populate the tables.
- To use the database as the main office application, what other entities and attributes might be needed?