Sales & Purchasing Management Task brief 1 & rubrics
The sales plan
The sales plan is on of the more important plans within a sales organization and for the entire company. It represents the following elements:
- The strategy of the company
- The strategy and objectives of the sales department
- A photography of the external market
- Give an overview of the sales plan of a company and its main elements.
- Explain how the company manages its sales activities and their alignment with the rest of departments of the company
- Describe the main tasks of a Sales Manager (including the importance of the type of business organization for sales activities)
- Include the explanation of some important metrics within a sales plan.
- Give an overview of how the sales Organizational would look like and why.
- Include references and in-text citations through the Harvard referencing Style
- Minimum words: 1.000
- understand the sales management function as part of the overall company strategy and the processes involved in go-to-market activities
- assess different sales organization structures and to design them. according to company strategy and competitive environment
is due within 2 weeks of launching and must be uploaded to Moodle
is worth 50% of the cases assignments (the total of which is 40% of the course grade)
Last Updated on March 11, 2020 by EssayPro