The students are supposed to answer the following questions individually in essay format. All answers must be supported by B2B examples.
The topics covered in final assignment are Sales organization structure, salespeople management, sales indicators and measurement.
- “Sales is all about effort.” Discuss this statement and the factors which might influence the implication of this for the direction and management of the sales teams.
- Describe and discuss the relevant metrics that a senior manager would be interested in in terms of sales force efficiency with respect to Total Quality Management in sales.
- Explain the importance of recruitment and selection in the sales department.
- Word count: 2000 words
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total word count.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
Submission: Week 13, Sunday 8th May 23:59 – Via Moodle (Turnitin).
Weight: This task is a 35% of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
- Outcome 1: assess different sales organization structures and to design them. according to company strategy and competitive environment
- Outcome 2: evaluate the sales operations management functions and its role in sales force effectiveness and productivity
- Outcome 3: apply procurement strategies to effective account management.