Create a poster for a presentation about a quality improvement (QI) project or plan that builds on the work you completed in the first two assessments. Include an abstract of 100-250 words about the QI plan and key information in your poster.
For this assessment, approaches:
- clinical issue related to one of the items from the list of conditions, diseases, and disorders presented in the Concept Map assessment. The focus should be on a community rather than on a specific patient or health care setting.
the clinical issue, you can suggest strategies for improving the quality, equitability, and safety of care around the issue. You should act as an advocate for the value and need to pursue quality improvements to leadership and executives, as well as be able to present potential projects to a wide range of colleagues and community stakeholders.
Create an abstract and a poster for a presentation to executive-level leadership of the organization, to the community, or to your colleagues that will sell them on your quality improvement plan.
- Your abstract should be 100-250 words.
- It should summarize the key information in your poster.
- Do not put your abstract on your poster itself; submit it as a separate document. Or, if you are using PowerPoint to help create your poster, create a new slide that is clearly labeled as your abstract.
- Your poster should include the following sections:
. Quality Improvement Methods.
. Evidence Supporting QI Methods.
. Change Strategy Foundation.
. Inter-professional Team Benefits.
. Overall Project Benefits.
- There are templates in PowerPoint or on the Internet that can help you get a start designing your poster.
The bullet points below correspond to the grading criteria in the scoring guide. Be sure that your presentation addresses all of them.
Propose quality improvement methods to promote continuous improvement related to a specific biopsychosocial consideration.
- Evaluate specific evidence that supports the quality improvement methods proposed.
- Explain how the project is grounded in successful change strategies.
- Analyze the way in which inter-professional teamwork will improve the effectiveness or efficiency of the quality improvement project.
- Communicate quality improvement considerations to relevant stakeholders in a way that is clear, concise, and compelling for the audience.
- Integrate relevant sources to support assertions, correctly formatting citations and references using current APA style.
- Length of submission:
. Abstract: 100-250 words. Your abstract should be succinct and precise.
. Poster: Make sure your poster fits entirely onto a single poster template page (or slide) and contains all of the sections described in the assessment instructions.
- Number of references: Cite a minimum of 5-7 sources of scholarly or professional evidence that support your considerations and plans. Resources should be no more than five years old.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style.