Assignment Requirement :
• Length: 2000-2500 words (8-10 pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
• Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style
• References: Include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
• • • The writing should be master level and plagarisim free.
Books and chapters to be refered are:
1. Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, 11th Ed. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 978-1118022276
Chapters: 8 and 23 for references
1. What is performance management, what are the options for implementing performance management, and why is it important?
2. You are asked to lie to the customer about the project status in order to “save the project from termination.” You fear that you might get fired if
you tell the customer the truth because you wouldn’t be perceived as a “team player.” How would you handle this situation? Explain why.
3. Design an evaluation form to be used by the project team, clients, and other stakeholders after project termination to evaluate the effectiveness of
the project manager.
4. As a company executive, how would you determine if there is a need to establish a project office? If it is determined that there is a need, how do
you measure the return-on-investment as a result of the implementation of the PMO?
5. Describe the three graphs you would recommend for any project and how you would interpret the data as represented on the graph. That is, how does the
data represent “good” or “bad” conditions?
Getting Custom Writing Service with any of your academic assignments is easy. Simply click here.