Assignment Requirement :
• Length: 2000-2500 words (8-10 pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
• Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style
• References: Include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
• • • The writing should be master level and plagarisim free.
Books and chapters to be refered are:
1. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge 5th Edition, – ISBN: 978-1935589679, please read chapter 6 for refrence.
2. Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, 11th Ed. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 978-1118022276
Chapters: 6 and 21 for references
Module-7 Academic paper
1. Discuss methods you can use to improve the productivity of your meetings.
2. Think of a project that you are familiar with and describe how you would assess it based on the Project Management Maturity Model. What needs to be done to push the project to the next level of the model?
3. Discuss the steps that need to be taken to write accurate and effective job or position descriptions.
4. How do you manage the following?
a. Failure to complete work within allocated deadlines
b. Constant interruptions
c. Excessive needs for overtime
d. Distracting personnel issues
e. Delegation of work
f. Conflicting priorities
5. How would you define “good” procedural documentation? As a project manager, what would your attitude be toward procedural documentation? Why?
Getting Custom Writing Service with any of your academic assignments is easy. Simply click here.