Millennials (born between 1981 and 1996) and Generation Z (born between 1997 and 2015) are the two target audience groups that are important for businesses in the entertainment category.
As a regional marketing director of the theme park, you are aware that more than 70% of your target audience falls into the Generation Z category. Understanding their needs, mindsets, perceptions, and preferred methods of communication is essential for your business and your marketing strategy.
Considering these points, you will draft a recommendation report that will help the chief marketing officer (CMO) and the other marketing directors understand the importance of these major stakeholders in the marketing strategy for park reopening. Your recommendation report should also include the correct marketing strategies to engage Generation Z.
Draft a report for the CMO in the scenario and recommend marketing strategies to engage Generation Z, or the “I-Generation.” Specifically, you must address the following criteria:
- What is unique about Generation Z in terms of marketing?
- Identify two digital marketing approaches that work best for this generation.
- How do you best reach this generation with your message focusing on brand image ?
- Identify two social media platforms preferred by Generation Z. Give examples and reasons.
- What is the role of bloggers or other influencers in connecting with Generation Z? Describe and provide examples.
- Do online advertisements work with this generation? Explain.
- Describe the role of traditional methods of marketing with Generation Z.
- Which forms of traditional media can work best in influencing Generation Z?
- How will the park use these forms of traditional media in its plan?
- Consider outdoor, promotional, and guerilla marketing.
- Describe the pros and cons of using TV and radio.
In a Word document, use double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. This recommendation report should be 1 to 2 pages in length and include references cited in APA format.