Write a two page essay in MLA from the outline below and include references. Provide some references below but others can be included.
- Topic 1: Latin American Music is made up of many different genres that have been influenced from different places from all over the world.
- Latin American music is composed of many different types of sounds and styles, which is further identified into different sub-genres of Latin American music.
- One of the most famous sub-genres includes Salsa.
- Another popular sub-genre of Latin American music is the Tango.
- History of genres in Latin America music
- Latin music is one of the positive outcomes that occurred in the Americas after the arrival of Columbus.
- Latin music is defined by Spanish and Portuguese languages and beats brought over by African slaves.
- Topic 2: (Famous Singers and Composers) There are many famous Latin singers and composers that have influenced the Latin music industry.
- Famous Singers and Composers
- Famous singers like Gloria Estefan, Carlos Santana, Marc Anthony, Christian Perez (Pitbull) and composers Tania Leon and Felipe Lara have made a major impact on Latin American music.
- These Latin singers and composers have changed the Latin American music and culture in a positive way.
iii. Latin singers and composers have be nominated and won Grammy, Alama, Lifetime Achievement awards and some have received stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.