CLO3: Critically assess an organization’s characteristics that facilitate the innovation process and apply techniques used in the development, evaluation and application of ideas and concepts with commercial potential;
CLO4: Plan and implement activities which will establish an innovative environment within an organization structure;
CLO5: Analyze a company’s strategic approach to innovation management including the company culture and the role of the individuals in the process and as a result recommend strategic changes to improve a company’s innovation management.
Part 1: Discuss The Characteristics of Your Chosen Organisation. (CLO 3)
1. Describe its background
2. Describe its nature of decision-making
3. Describe its degree of innovativeness
Part 2: Analyse the factors needed for success of innovative initiatives. (CLO 4)
– Assess through a literature review the factors that are needed for success of innovation initiatives.
Part 3: Analyse the strategic management process used by your chosen company to drive innovation. (CLO 4 & CLO 5)
1. Describe the strategic forces that initiate the innovation activities at your chosen company;
2. Analyse the steps in the strategic management process used by the company;
3. Describe the measures used to determine the success of the aforementioned innovation initiatives;
4. Discuss how the KSFs identified in Part 2 are related to your chosen company’s success measures;
5. Assess the sustainability issues associated with the innovation initiatives.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by Essay Pro