- Conduct some research in reliable, scholarly resources from the UMUC library and identify an artifact that appears in Egyptian mythologies.
- Find an image of the artifact and include it in your post if you can. If you cannot, offer a detailed description of it.
- Explain the artifact’s significance to one of the Egyptian myths by retelling the story in your own words and relating the artifact to the myth. Consider the following questions:
- What is the relationship between artifacts and myths?
- How do artifacts “hold” stories, history, or cultural memories, or do they?
- Cite your myths using MLA format in a Works Cited list at the end of your post.
- In your replies to your classmates, evaluate their posts by comparing and contrasting your artifact with theirs.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by Essay Pro