Examine a Theory of Management through Leadership
Select and research a leadership theory you feel relates to how you engage with others and is applicable to the management concepts presented in this course.
Examples include transformational leadership, transactional leadership, emotional intelligence, servant leadership, and situational leadership. Assume you are meeting with potential investors for your organization. They want to be sure your organization’s mission aligns with theirs as well, based on theory.
Be sure to include the following in your presentation:
- Identify and describe the leadership theory you prescribe to.
- Present evidence as to why this specific theory is applicable to healthcare administration.
- Apply the concepts of the theory to the managerial topics of this course to support your findings for your audience:
- Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- Staff Motivation and Control
- Staff Training
- Determine and address potential challenges you may face in applying your leadership theory to these managerial topics.