Critical Thinking Case Study: The Ethics of Global Drug Pricing (100 Points)
Using the Six Steps of Decision-Making framework from this week’s content, please develop an essay responding to the following questions related to the case study The Ethics of Global Drug Pricing.
- Recognize decision requirement: What are the ethical issues being discussed in the case concerning drug pricing?
- Diagnosis and analysis of causes: Why are drug prices so high in the United States and what should be done?
- Development of alternatives: What are other countries doing to fight high drug prices?
- Selection of desired alternative: Decide on alternatives for the United States.
- Implementation of alternatives: Which alternatives would be best to drive down drug prices in the United States?
- Evaluation and feedback: Have your recommendations been implemented in other countries? Are they working? What has been the outcome?
In this course you will have six Critical Thinking assignments where you will respond to assignment questions to develop an essay. Essays have an introduction (to the topic of the assignment), a body (where you will integrate your responses) and a conclusion (your thoughts on the assignment). Please do not just answer the questions as is. It is best to use APA headings to capture the essence of the questions as a way to make sure you have integrated all of the responses in your essay. Also, make sure you are using an APA paper template as a starting point.
Last Updated on