Read: Ch. 1 and 2 | Kotler, P., & Keller, K. (2011). Marketing Management (14/e Edition) Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
Presentations for Unit 1
This folder contains: The unit one lectures.
1. Unit 1 PPT Lecture 1- This is the very first lecture of a series of lectures that you will see and hear throughout the duration of the course. In this unit you will be introduced to the concept of Marketing.
2. Unit 1 PPT Lecture 2- In this presentation we learn about the history of marketing. We will see that due to the evolution of marketing that the marketing concept a long way over the last hundred or so years. We will begin by briefly mentioning the pre-marketing trade era and then proceed from there.
3. Unit 1 PPT Lecture 3- In this presentation we learn the difference between for profit and not for profit
4. Unit 1 Video Lecture 4 – This video presentation introduces the concept of marketing. Moreover, it provides a definition of marketing and also discusses the marketing process in clear and comprehensive terms.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUoDjnkv5fM
5. Unit 1 Video Lecture 5 – In this video presentation, Brian Tracy discusses the four principles of marketing strategy. He provides clarity on the concept of marketing as well as dispels some of the misconceptions that are common regarding marketing and the marketing process.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZLMv5aexto
Unit 4 Project Description
Objective: BU 615 Marketing Midterm Project: See review details and begin to prepare.
Purpose: For the assignment, you are to write an academic paper entitled: “The Development of Marketing and the Marketing Process.” You are to provide an overview of the concept of marketing from the early stages to current marketing initiatives, strategies, processes, and trends. You are to fully support the paper with extensive research and text material.
Description: This is an academic assignment and authoritative sources are required and should be retrieved through the University’s research library. Web sources such as e-how, Wikipedia, or personal blogs are not acceptable. You are expected to discuss the concepts of marketing in a way that demonstrates graduate-level critical thinking skill, extensive analysis, and evaluation of current research.
Getting Custom Writing Service with any of your academic assignments is easy. Simply click here.