Thus far, we’ve focused our discussion on Fauvism, Cubism, Dada, and Surrealism,
but there are even more movements, artists/artworks, and ideas covered in this week’s textbook readings as well as the supplemental materials provided for you in this Module.
In this last exercise for the week, it’s your turn to select one artwork from a movement or artist that we have not yet discussed in one of our exercises to share with us.
BE SURE TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST…
- An attached JPEG of the artwork.
- A clear identification of the artwork (artist name, title, date, art historical movement, medium).
- A brief analysis of form, noting how this connects to the larger trends of its art historical movement.
- A brief analysis of subject matter, noting how this connects to the larger trends of its art historical movement.
- A brief analysis of any larger themes, symbols, or messages present in this work, noting how this connects to its larger trends of the art historical movement.
- A brief explanation why you chose this work to share with us and how this work can help us to understand the larger changes happening in the art world and world at large, during this time period.
You can choose one of the artists art work During Fauvism, Cubism, Dada, and Surrealism but should be different than the other Discussion that you have.
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro