Unit 9 Assignment: Statistical Analyses for Organizational Decision-Making in Healthcare
Grading rubrics for this Assignment are located under Course Resources.
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Describe the health initiative addressed.
- Identify credible data sources.
- Choose appropriate statistical measures.
- Present an action plan based on decisions from data analysis.
- Analyze a given data set for the purpose of making a decision.
- Prepare a PowerPoint presentation on the best action based on clinical data.
Course outcomes assessed in this Assignment:
HS312-6: Explain the relationship between health data analytics and business decisions to improve a specific healthcare initiative.
AHIMA CEE Curriculum Mapping
- Please complete using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint–as indicated in the instructions.
- The body of your Microsoft Word document should be at least 1500 words in length.
- Your PowerPoint presentation should be at least 10 slides–excluding the title slide and references.
- Quoting should be less than 10% of the entire paper and presentation. Paraphrasing is necessary.
- Students must cite and reference at least 4 credible sources from the KU Library.
- Please be sure to download the file “Writing Center Resources” from Doc Sharing to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written Assignments.
Imagine that you are an executive for a health organization. As part of your role within the healthcare leadership team, you are tasked with analyzing organizational data for decision-making purposes. For this assignment, you will obtain raw data, analyze it, and make recommendations for organizational decisions. Please follow the instructions below in completion of this multi-part assignment.
Last Updated on January 29, 2018 by EssayPro