The Primary Care Clinic
1. Discuss the key political, economic, and social forces that may have influenced the development of the clinic.
2. Create a comprehensive mission statement and explain what makes it a comprehensive mission statement.
3. Identify three (3) performance measures you would use to measure the clinic’s effectiveness and provide the rationale for each performance measure.
4. Describe how you would approach decisions regarding clinic expansion and annual plan approval.
5. Describe the role of the clinic as a component of the healthcare delivery system in your community.
6. Examine how public healthcare policy has influenced the formation of outpatient clinics in the healthcare system.
7. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Examine the political, economic, and social forces that have influenced the organizational foundations of the United States healthcare system
Explain how public policy has shaped the development of the U.S. healthcare system.
Analyze the critical management issues, purpose, functions, and performance measures of different departments within healthcare organizations.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services organization management.
Write clearly and concisely about health services organization management using proper writing mechanics.
Last Updated on