1.If you have a double acceptance sampling plan where c1=1, r1=4, and r2=6, what is the probability you will accept the lot if the percent nonconforming in the population is 0.5%? Write out the equation for the combined probability of acceptance before you solve for anything.
2.Draw a control chart with the following out of control behaviors:
- A trend and cycling behavior
- A jump and two populations
- Two populations and cycling behavior
- A jump, a trend, and an obvious mistake
3.Your company has decided to use a p-chart to monitor the quality of their chicken nuggets. Data from the previous 15 batches is listed below.
- Calculate the central line, warning limits, and action limits for the chart.
b .How would you convert this data into a u-chart?
- How would this chart be used to determine where to use an Xbar and R chart pair?
|Batch #||# nuggets inspected||# nonconforming|