Create a PowerPoint presentation that you would use at a Parent Open House. The presentation should introduce parents to the class/grade that you will be teaching. It should meet the following criteria:
1. At least 8 slides (title slide, overview slide, 5 content slides, closing slide).
2. The title slide must include your name and the subject/grade the presentation refers to.
3. The closing slide should include your contact information (phone and email).
4. Content slides must include at least 4 bulleted items.
5. Must include a design template (theme).
6. Must include action buttons.
7. The second slide should be an overview/table of contents slide.
a. Hyperlink each item in the overview to the appropriate slide.
b. Include an action button on each slide that goes back to the overview.
8. Include at least two relevant graphics.
9. Include a slide transition.
10. Include custom animation.
11. Include at least one appropriate (see resources) sound.