- Explain several major factors that are escalating the costs of health care.
2.Evaluate different reimbursement methods and their incentives to control costs.
- Differentiate costs, charges, and revenue in relation to a specified unit of service, such as a visit, hospital stay, or procedure.
- Differentiate the characteristics of nursing care delivery models used in health care.
5.Determine the role of the nurse manager and the direct care nurse in each model.
- Summarize the differentiated nursing practice model and related methods to determine competencies of nurses who deliver care.
- Integrate current research into principles to effectively manage nurse staffing.
- Analyze activity reports to determine the effectiveness of a unit’s productivity.