Logistics Article Review:
- Write a 5-page review of a current (within the last 6 months) academic article published in a peer-reviewed journal, professional organization publication, or leading news source.
- The paper summarizes the article read and provides a critique and commentary (see rubric) on the paper’s conclusions and its applicability to real logistics situations.
- Article should be relevant and applicable to some content of the course (please look to the title of the 15 chapters below, also you can find the text book in the attachment)
Note: Prior approval of topic is required. so ,you will need to submit a Proposal first to be approved by the instructor before start writing the paper.
- Chapter 01 – Introduction to Logistics
- Chapter 02 – Logistics in the Organization
- Chapter 03 – Customer Service
- Chapter 04 – Inventory Management
- Chapter 05 – Global Transportation Systems
- Chapter 06 – Transportation Management Issues
- Chapter 07 – Warehousing
- Chapter 08 – Materials Handling and Packaging
- Chapter 09 – Managing Logistics Information
- Chapter 10 – Inbound Logistics and Purchasing
- Chapter 11 – The Global Logistics Environment
- Chapter 12 – Logistics Strategies
- Chapter 13 – Developing High-Quality Logistics Systems
- Chapter 14 – Improving Logistics Performance
- Chapter 15 – Organizing for Logistics Effectiveness
Plagiarism is not acceptable in any form and a score of zero will be given on the paper, as the paper will be checked by Turnitin Website for plagiarism.
Kindly note the following:
- Do not just repeat words and text from the article
- Use your own words and add value/information beyond the article.
- Copying from sites like Wikipedia or other internet sites will result in a score of zero as the work will be checked by Turnitin website for plagiarism.
- If an internet site is used, it must be cited properly. Plagiarism is not acceptable!
|Style and professionalism in writing||15|
|Critique and Analysis||20|
|Conclusions and Exec Summary||20|
This work must be done within 3 days maximum.
Last Updated on