Write a Literature review of contemporary issue:
Contemporary issue: What are the roles of an early childhood educator in supporting non-gendered play and how their perception of gender influence children’s play?
Word count,1800. Value 35 %
- Engage with diverse learners in a range of educational contexts to develop skills and knowledge for flexible and adaptable participation in professional communities of practice.
- Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and innovation when identifying and solving problems in diverse educational settings.
Task 1b. part 2: Value 35 marks
Using the research question to write a literature review relating to your chosen topic. The literature review MUST include discussion on how other contemporary scholarly authors ( NO WEBSITES) have discussed this issue and linked to your research question. Your literature review, must be relevant to your topic and include literature no OLDER than 10-15 years. [Seminal writers in their field are an exception, but MUST not be all you include]. The paper must be written using APA 7th referencing with correct spelling, & grammar
You are to include a minimum of 8 scholarly works for this section that add to your research. Student must include a reference list ( APA 7th Style) ( not included in word count) at the end of their paper.
For information on how to write a literature review please see following link : https://rmit.instructure.com/courses/66221/pages/writing-a-literature-review-information-to-help-you?module_item_id=2172133
Task 1b. [ 35 marks]
- Introduction is included of the chosen topic and how the issue relates to children, families and early childhood communities in an Australian context (5 marks) ;
- Key areas of agreement, disagreement and tensions regarding the issue which critically analyses and engages with the literature under each heading (10 marks );
- How the major themes of the literature contribute to a body of knowledge of the topic in relation to current practice in early childhood communities (10 marks );
- A concluding summary which explains – based on your understanding of the literature – the significance of the chosen topic to children, families and early childhood communities in current times (5 marks)
- References to a wide range of literature using APA (7th ) style, appropriate in-text referencing and a list of sources. The written work should be coherently expressed and show a wide range of sources researched for this task, which includes scholarly literature (5 marks ).
Last Updated on