ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION AND ASSESSMENT
INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS / ARAHAN KEPADA PELAJAR
- This assignment contains only ONE (1) question that is set in both Malay and English.
- Answer in Malay or English.
- Download the language version of the assignmenttemplate concerned from the myINSPIRE for preparation and submission of your assignment. Your assignment should be typed using 12 point Times New Roman font and 1.5 line spacing.
- Your assignment should be between 2500 to 3000 wordsexcluding Do not copy the assignment question and instructions to your answer. Only assignment answer developed within the approximate word limit will be assessed. The number of words should be shown at the end of your assignment.
- Your assignment mustbe submitted between until .
- Your assignment should be prepared individually. You should not copy another person’s assignment. You should also not plagiarise another person’s work as your own.
EVALUATION / PENILAIAN
This assignment accounts for 60%of the total marks for the course and shall be assessed based on the Rubrics attached. You would be given feedback on the assignment before the Final Semester Examination commences.
PLAGIARISM: MARKS DEDUCTION / PLAGIARISME: POTONGAN MARKAH
Warning: The submitted assignment will automatically undergo a similarity check. If plagiarism is detected, marks would be deducted as follows:
|No.||% Kumpulan Pertindihan (Similarity Group)||% Potongan Markah (Marks Deduction)|
|1||0 – 30||0|
|2||30.01 – 50||5|
|3||50.01 – 70||10|
|4||70.01 – 100||100|
Assignments found to have similarities under any of the categories above; will not be entitled to apply for appeal. For learners who fall into the 70.01-100 similarities group, the access for online appeal for assignment remarking of the subject will be disabled from the appeal options. / Tugasan yang dikenal pasti mempunyai pertindihan tugasan bagi mana-mana kumpulan pertindihan di atas tidak dibenarkan untuk rayuan. Bagi pelajar dalam kategori pertindihan tugasan kumpulan 70.01-100, akses online rayuan semakan semula tugasan bagi subjek berkaitan dilupuskan dari pilihan rayuan.
ASSIGNMENT QUESTION / SOALAN TUGASAN
The purpose of this assignment is to develop learner’s ability to analyse the importance of integrity and trust and their implication to industrial relations in an organisation.
Analyse the importance of integrity and trust and their implication to industrial relations in a selected organisation. Recommend ways to nurture these values in that organisation.
MUKA SURAT TAMAT / END OF PAGE
|Excellent / Cemerlang||Max Marks/|
|Introduction on the selected organisation’s background.|
Introduction covered in detail all of the following: the name, type of business, organisation structure and organisation chart, employment size and types.
|Explanation of integrity and trust in the context of Industrial Relations (IR) in the organisation.|
Explanation of integrity and trust in the context of Industrial Relations (IR) in the organisation was clear and satisfactory.
|Analysis on the importance and implications of integrity and trust in the context of Industrial Relations (IR) in the selected organisation with examples.|
|3.5||Analysis on the importance and implications of integrity and trust in the selected organisation was clear with 4 examples were given.||14|
|Recommendations to nurture integrity and trust values in the selected organisation.|
|3.5||4 feasible recommendations were provided.|
|2||Conclusion summed up all the findings in the assignment.|