And here is the format you have to follow
1. Title/Author. State the title of article or chapter being reviewd.
2. Thsis statement: In one sentence "The thesis of this article/chapter is that…)
3. Overview: A two-paragraph introductory description of the article.
4. Key point: List 3 central points the author makes that are essential to his argument.
5. Personal response: Why is this article, belief or doctrine significant, helpful, dangerous or destructive? What difference does this belief make to Christian ethical life? Did you find the information new? What aspects of the piece were thought-provoking or challenging? Were the arguments convincing and what did they add to your understanding of this belief? Finally, what difference has this article made in your own perspective on the issues involved in the topic? Be certain to address all parts of this question.
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro