Theories of Intelligence Discussion
1919 unread replies.1919 replies.
The purpose of this discussion is for you to demonstrate your understanding of the material. Approach your response as though it is a mini essay with complete sentences, distinct paragraphs, and correct spelling and punctuation.
Grammar and spelling matter. Using a minimum of 300 words:
- What are the differences between Sternberg’s and Gardner’s intelligence theories?
- In your opinion, which of these two theories does the best job of defining intelligence?
In addition, you are expected to provide a supportive and/or reflective comment to the post of one classmate. In order to receive the maximum possible 10 points.
You must accurately and thoroughly answer each part of the discussion prompt using at least 300 words (including the prompt in your response is not included in the word count) and comment on the post of one of your classmates.
Key Points for Chapter 8
Key Points for Chapter 8:
- Mental image
- Mental set
- Functional Fixedness
- Language acquisition device
- Intelligence (fluid, crystalized, theory of multiple intelligences, measuring intelligence)
- Intelligence controversy, including stereotype threat
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by Essay Pro