Create a visually engaging, professionally designed PowerPoint presentation (10-15 slides) to deliver the findings of your Capstone project. Your presentation will be evaluated based on the following:
6.Effective communication skills
Include a reference slide with a minimum of six reputable sources (e.g., trade magazines, academic journals, professional/government websites) you consulted to locate information for your presentation (these may be resources utilized for your Capstone). Include speaking notes for each slide. Students may take the notes from your Capstone project. Students will be individually graded based on the provided rubric and are required to effectively communicate their group’s business plan in their PowerPoint presentation.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Use reference from the university of phoenix library and on this part only do what I highlight because this one is a group assignment so write about 250 words on what I highlight and add references
Purpose of Assignment
Students will examine the model economists use to analyze the economy’s short-run fluctuations–the model of aggregate demand and aggregate supply. Students will learn about some of the sources for shifts in the aggregate-demand curve and the aggregate-supply curve and how these shifts can cause fluctuations in output. Students will be introduced to actions policymakers might undertake to offset such fluctuations. Students will see why there is a temporary trade-off between inflation and unemployment, and why there is no permanent trade-off.
Resources: National Bureau of Economic Research and other sources.
Write a 1050 word paper/report to present to your organization’s Executive Committee.
Include the following items:
- Identify the three key facts about short-run economic fluctuations and how the economy in the short run differs from the economy in the long run.
- Explain economic fluctuations and how shifts in either aggregate demand or aggregate supply can cause booms and recessions using the model of aggregate demand and aggregate supply.
- Explain how monetary policy affects interest rates and aggregate demand.
- Analyze how fiscal policy affects interest rates and aggregate demand.
- Evaluate why policymakers face a short-run trade-off between inflation and unemployment.
- Evaluate why the inflation-unemployment trade-off disappears in the long run.
Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources from the University Library.
Last Updated on September 28, 2018 by EssayPro