Select one of the economic integration/trade zones (Economic Union, Customs Union, Free trade, Common Market, Political Union) discussed in this week’s readings. Research the selected zone and prepare an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® presentation in which you address the following topics:
- Organization of the zone
- Brief history of the zone
- Reasons behind the formation of the zone
- Current opportunities facing the zone
- Current issues facing the zone
- Issues you believe the zone will face in the future
- A brief summary of what this will mean for businesses seeking to operate in the zone
Content on the slides themselves should be limited to clear graphics and short bullet points. Each slide should have complete speaker notes (about 75 words per slide) in which you provide the language you would use to present and elaborate on the content on your slides.
Include a title slide and a reference slide. Citations on the slides should be restricted to sources of any graphics or charts which you import into your slides. All other citations should be included in the speaker notes.
Format your slides using the following instructions:
Prepare speaker notes for each slide (average 75 words per slide). To prepare your speaker notes, follow these instructions:
Cite at least 3 sources.
Last Updated on September 28, 2018 by EssayPro