What are the benefits and risks of cloud computing for a business? Does a company you do business with use cloud computing? How so? Don’t be quick to say ‘no’ – do a little research and legwork. You might be surprised. Do you personally use cloud storage?
- In a Word document, compose your responses in essay format consisting of an introductory paragraph, body, and conclusion (250-300 words).
- Formatting requirements: Use double line spacing, 1″ margins, indent the first line of each new paragraph by .5″, include your essay title at the top with center alignment.
- To see the formatting, refer to this Example Essay.
- For help formatting, refer to Word Help Center. (Links to an external site.)
- If you refer to ideas on a website, be sure to include the link to the source. If this is not an electronic source with a link, then list as much information as possible.
- Module 6 Assignment Rubric 2
|MOD 6 Assignment Rubric|
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCritical Thinking/ Analysis
Interprets topic in accurate and insightful ways. Uses information thoughtfully, in ways that are factually relevant and accurate; postings show analysis, might offer alternatives or creative viewpoints based on concrete evidence.
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMechanics of Writing
Submissions are grammatically correct, posts with no misspellings; format is easy to read in essay format/ professional delivery.
|Total Points: 100.0|
Last Updated on