American Civil Right Movement
Answer all short-answer questions. Responses to each short-answer question should be one or two paragraphs long.
1. What are the major components of the philosophy of black nationalism?
2. What were the successes and failures of the National Black Political convention in 1972?
3. What were the reasons for Muhammad Ali’s refusal to enter the U.S. armed services?
4. What were the new directions for the civil rights movement as defined by Jessie Jackson and Henry Cisneros in their speeches before the 1984 Democratic National Convention?
5. What reforms were the prisoners at Attica seeking before and during the uprising?
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by Essay Pro