In the Final Project, you will answer some questions about your experience with the meditation process that we used: Mindfulness, 3 part breath or Dirga Swasam, intention and gratefulness, record. Submit the answers to the following questions. Answer in COMPLETE SENTENCES.
Here are the questions. Answer in Complete Sentences.
- 1pt. How did you record your meditation sessions? In a journal? Online?
- 3pt In part 1 of your meditation process, Mindfulness, was it useful to use a body scan to get in touch with your body? Did you go head to toe? Was your mind wandering during mindfulness? Were you able to observe this?
- 2pt Did your sitting position change during the course of your meditation session? Were you elevated? Sitting? What position?
- 3pt What was your experience with pranayama or breath meditation? Do you like the 3 part breath or Dirga Swasam? Do you like to use counting in your breath meditation? If so, do you use 4 cts in, 6 cts?
- 3pt Were you realistic in your intentions? Do you like setting intentions?
- 3pt Reasons to be grateful. Do you like this practice? Did you find that you were coming up with the same reasons over and over?
- 3pt Do you like the recording process? What is a value of recording intentions and reasons to be grateful?
- 3pt Did you feel like you derived some benefits from your meditation sessions. If so, what were they? If not, explain why.
- 2pts Share one thing that you liked about this yoga class.
- 2pt Share one way that you think it could be improved as an online yoga class.
- 1pt. In the years since yoga has become commercially popular in the United States, the word “namaste” has taken on a life of its own. Define Namaste in one or two sentences.
- 1pt In 2015, a Georgia elementary school banned the greeting “namaste” in their yoga classes because some parents thought that certain elements of the practice reflected a “non-Christian” belief system. How do you feel about the use of the Sanskrit word? Discuss this in 3 or 4 sentences
- 1 pt Define Mindfulness. (1 or 2 sentences)
- 1 pt Discuss some components of Mindfulness. (3 or more sentences)
- 1 pt Give an example of a mindfulness technique.
- 1 pt Describe how YOU do the child’s pose.
- 1 pt Describe the body position for Basic Savasana
- 1 pt How do you do 3 part inhalation or Dirga Pranayama?
- 2pt Compare Iyengar yoga, Bikram yoga, and Astanga yoga. (total = 3 sentence minimum)
Last Updated on May 21, 2021 by EssayPro