For each pair of variables write a hypothesis that defines the relationship between the variables ( correlation or causation ) and the direction of the relationship.
- Interest in Politics; Likelihood of voting
- Number of gun-related deaths; strength of gun laws
- Money spent on abstinence programs; number of teenage pregnancies
- Time devoted to civil rights in the states of the union address; Number of civil rights bills introduced in congress
- Corporate income tax rate; Number of new businesses
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro