Link to How to Write a College Paper Outline
GUIDELINES for Research Paper 1
1. The exercises you will be doing will help you with MLA documentation and sentence structure.
2. This paper must be between 2 to 3 pages long (not including the Works Cited or Cover pages).
3. This paper #1 must be in MLA format.
4. Be sure to go to chapters 50 and 51 from your course textbook to help you write a paper in MLA format.
5. The paper must be from one of the topics listed from the list of topics you were given in Lectures Week 1 and Assignments Week 1.
6. Please, note that your Works Cited page should have at least 4 to 5 credible sources such as: books, newspapers, medical journals, reliable links, experts in the field, and magazines.
7. Do not use websites such as: Wikipedia, Infoplease, Answers.com, WebMd, etc.
8. Do NOT include tables and graphs in your paper.
9. Be sure to edit your work before submitting it.
10. Be sure to AVOID CONTRACTIONS in formal writing.
11. YOUR PAPER MUST NOT HAVE MORE THAN A 20% SIMILARITY RATING!!!
12. Follow the tips I gave you in Announcements Week One.
Looking forward to reading your paper