Students will answer the 10 question to each response in a complete sentence. Each response should contain at least 5 sentences and no more than 8 sentences. So to summarize, you need to write at least 50 sentences for this assignment:
1. Explain a character’s problem and then offer your character advice on how to solve his/her problem.
2. Explain how a character is acting and why you think the character is acting that way.
3. Pick one character and explain why you would/would not like to have him/her as a friend.
4. Describe and explain why you would/would not like to have lived in the time or place of the story.
5. What real-life people or events are you reminded of by characters or events in the story? Explain why.
6. Write about what would happen if you brought one of your characters to school or home for a day.
7. Pick a scene in which you disagreed how a character handled a situation/person and rewrite it in the way you think it should have happened.
8. What quality of which character strikes you as a good characteristic to develop within yourself over the years? Why? How does the character demonstrate this quality?
9. Who tells the story? Is this the best person to tell it? Why?
10. Why do you think the author wrote this story?
Click here to get reliable academic writing help.