Strategic Management: Theory & Cases: An Integrated Approach
Author: Charles W. L. Hill
Develop a strategic plan for a company or division or unit of a company/organization.
The strategic plan will be about:
Why has the cost of living for Single Family Homes in California’s rising? (Choose state or government)
If you use a division or unit make sure that the division or unit has a separate profit and loss statement.
This can be for the company at which you work or another company in which you are interested. Make sure that you can get financial information for the chosen company.
The paper should be 10-12 pages in length (of text in addition to the Cover Page, Executive Summary, References, and Appendices) double-spaced. It should include:
- Review the history, development, and growth of the company over time.
- Identify the company’s internal strengths and weaknesses.
- Explain the nature of the external environment surrounding the company.
- Perform a SWOT analysis.
- Charts or graphs to give a visual explanation as well
- Discuss the corporate-level strategy that the company is currently pursuing.
- Talk about the company’s business level strategy.
- Analyze the company’s structure and control systems and how effectively match its strategy.
- Develop recommendations for the company moving forward. Be sure to include implementation plans.
- References Appendices(if any)
Last Updated on July 29, 2019 by EssayPro