Discuss The Leadership Battlebook in such a way that concepts developed are advanced using all the course readings and outside research.
1. Aristotle, Rhetoric, available from MIT at
2. Bennis, W. (2009). On becoming a leader (Twentieth Anniversary Edition). New York: Basic Books.
3. McCleskey, J. A. (2014). Situational, transformational, and transactional leadership and leadership development. Journal of Business Studies Quarterly, 5(4), 117-130.
4. Northouse, P. (2016). Leadership: Theory and practice (7e) Los Angeles: Sage Publications, Inc.
5. O’Connell, P. K. (2014). A simplified framework for 21st century leader development. The Leadership Quarterly, 25(2), 182-203.
6. Reichard, R. J., & Johnson, S. K. (2011). Leader self-development as organizational strategy. The Leadership Quarterly, 22, 33-42. Retrieved from
Last Updated on December 9, 2018 by EssayPro