Discuss the Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Automation on the Job Market in the next 20 years
Write a minimum of 1000 words – maximum 1300 words (excluding references) You must include an introduction (including definitions of AI and automation), a discussion of the types of jobs that are likely to be affected to the largest degree by AI/automation. You must include some statistical data in the form of at least 1 chart or graph to support your essay, together with a conclusion.
TASK 1 – MS Word
– Describing AI and automation.
– Identify which types of jobs are threatened by AI and automation.
– Use the citations tool in MS Word to include at least 5 citations (references in Harvard style) in your work
- i) Create a table or graph (not downloaded from internet) showing statistical or numerical data relevant to your discussion (e.g. growth, sales, users).
- ii) Include at least 2 images and add captions (labels) to them using the Insert Caption function.
iii) Automatically generate a table of figures using the table of figures tool in MS Word.
- iv) Use heading styles where appropriate for titles and subtitles.
- v) Use the Table of Contents tool in MS Word to automatically generate a table of contents.
- vi) The style of the document should include the following:
- A header on every page of the document stating your name (centred)
- A footer on every page of the document stating the page number (centred)
- Page setup – left 2.0cm, right 2.0, top 2.0, bottom 1.9
- Font – heading Verdana 14, body Courier New 11
- Line spacing 1.5
vii) Generate a bibliography using the tool built into MS Word.
TASK 2 – MS Excel
Using data related to Task 1 above, produce the following graphs/charts:
- a)A table of data, containing a filter list
Column chart – title, label the axis and legend
- b)A table of data, containing a formula to sum up the columns
Line chart, with error bars (standard deviation) – title, label the axis, values and legend
- c)A table of data, containing a formula to sum up averages of the columns
- d)Pie chart – title, values, and legend
Last Updated on