The individual assignment contains 3 computational questions based on the excel file called “FINAL ASSESSMENT DATASET” that must be solved using spreadsheet software, and 2 written (open) questions that evaluate application of theory. Each question counts a 20% of the assignment.
This task has 2 PARTS:
- PART 1: In the computational part, you are asked to apply the calculations and knowledge of spreadsheets studied in class to the scenarios provided.
- PART 2: In the written part, refer to the theory studied in class and provide examples to support your points.
You must create and submit two files:
- EXCEL file with your workings of part 1
- WORD file with your explanations and graphs of part 1 and part 2
You must upload the two files via Turn-it-in. Save your documents with the filename: FINALxxxx (where xxxx is your last name).
- What is highest profit in each region? Create a graph to prove it.
- Demonstrate what hour of the day is the one with higher revenues. Create a graph to prove it.
- Find the final amount accumulated investing for 5 years the total revenue of the region with the highest revenue paid with PayPal, at an annual interest of 9% compounded monthly. Create a formula to calculate it.
The diagram below shows the processes involved in the acquisition of goods for Mercury Company.
- Describe the IT software that might be used to check the stock at the Storehouse by this young company. Explain the software and the method to use it.
- Enumerate and describe the main challenges Mercury Company might face when implementing an ERP. Evaluate the advantages/disadvantages of this implementation.
Learning Outcome 1: demonstrate a working level and familiarity with practical spreadsheet software formulae.
Learning Outcome 2: identify and describe how companies are able to accurately measure corresponding IT infrastructures to suit their own needs and purposes.
Learning Outcome 3: understand the impact Word Processing software platforms have on a business’s overall profitability and success.
Learning Outcome 4: illustrate an awareness of how spreadsheet software optimizes business operations.