Endocrine Attendance Questions
Please answer the 5 questions below for attendance credit.
- What is hypopituitarism and how is it managed?
- Compare and contrast the pathophysiology of Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone (SIADH) and Diabetes Insipidus (DI)
- Discuss the pathophysiology of Graves disease and include signs and symptoms associated with this disorder.
- Discuss the pathophysiology of congenital hypothyroidism and the therapeutic management
- Discuss the therapeutic management of diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA)3
Also see: The Pathophysiology of Disorders Academic Help
Skin Attendance Questions
Please answer the 5 questions below for attendance credit. Submit your answers to the proper assignment folder.
- What are the major risk factors for A topic Dermatitis and what is the therapeutic management for a child suffering from this dermatologic disease?
- Explain the differences between bacterial, viral and fungal skin infections.
- What is pediculous capitis and what would you include when educating parents about the treatment course?
- Describe characteristics (appearance, sensations patient may feel) of a superficial burn, partial thickness burn, and full thickness burn. Do not discuss first degree, second degree, or third-degree burns (they are not medical terms)
- Describe 4 signs of an inhalation injury in a burn victim.