You have been hired as the new managing director for a premium restaurant in Madrid.
Due to the latest unfortunate pandemic situation worldwide, you have been informed that lately, the restaurant has had some problems with Over-bookings (due to the limited number of guests permitted), reservations processes, customer service, bad reviews (as a consequence of cancellations or lack of service personnel) and the remaining employees are not happy with the restaurant.
- Define what the most important aspects are to take into consideration for a good service management in the current situation.
- Propose and carefully explain at least 2 strategies that you could implement to increase customer loyalty and customer satisfaction for the restaurant.
- Outline the possible obstacles / challenges service companies can have to manage their operations successfully in hospitality industry. Additionally, make suggestions on improving customer’s waiting experience.
- Word count: 1000-1500 words.
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total word count.
- Font: Arial 12,5 points.
- Text alignment: Justified.