- Use the Care giving practice birth to age doc. and complete that
- For each age of infancy provided (early months, mobile infants, and toddlers), review the typical developmental milestones for showing interest in others, self-awareness, and expression of feelings.
- In the empty boxes of the right-hand column, suggest 2 or more care teaching practices that support social-emotional development in each age of infancy and each of the three areas of development.
- Upload your completed worksheet to this page for review.
complete the Working With Children of Different Temperaments.docx.
Use information from the video to complete and upload both documents here for full credit. Note: there is not a specific scoring tool to go along with the assessment scale, but you should be able to use the information from your text to understand more about your individual temperament.
Tip: Click on the video below to begin viewing in this window. The square icon at the bottom right of the video window will expand the video for full-screen viewing. Click on the cc icon if you would like to view the video with closed captioning turned-on.
Part 5 of 5
- Identify 3 passages from this week’s reading assignment that were most insightful or meaningful for you. Quote each passage and discuss why this was particularly poignant for you. (12 points)
- Describe how you might incorporate this week’s content into your work with infants, toddlers, and their families? If you are already working with infants and toddlers, what specifically will you do, when, and how? If you are not yet working with infants and toddlers, what do you want to remember from this week’s content and how might you use this information. ( 6 points)
- What questions do you have or what information would you like me to know? ( 2 points)
Last Updated on