Choose a scenario from one of the 3 scenarios provided and submit a paper of 650 words (your 2 diagrams do not count in the word count).
Include the following items in your paper:
- Identify the scope of the project. Note: do not just repeat exactly what the scenario states….use your own words to tell me what the project will cover.
- Discuss the needs of the stakeholders involved in the project.
- Create a WBS diagram/chart for the project. The WBS should look like a hierarchy chart (i.e. looks like an organization chart with boxes, lines, etc….this can be built in Powerpoint or other tools) and the diagram/chart should be included within the paper. (not as an attachment)…you need to provide at least 4 levels (i.e. X.X.X.X) of detail on the WBS diagram.
- List/discuss necessary tools and techniques for the project. For example are you using MS Project to manage the effort or is a technique going to be using the Waterfall development approach.
- List/discuss the milestones for the project. Note: make sure you understand what a milestone is…not every activity/task is a project milestone.
- Sequence the activities/tasks in a diagram. Include the diagram within the paper (not as an attachment). Note that this is a seperate diagram from the WBS; the WBS does not show sequence. The sequence diagram can be done in MS Project, MS Powerpoint, or other tools that will allow you to sequence the activities.
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro