Now that you have learned all about ethics, morals, and integrity let’s create a personal Code of Ethics.
For this assignment please create a personal code of ethics that you live and work by. A Code of Ethics can encompass all types of areas – from how you treat others as you want to be treated, the golden rule, guidelines you had growing up and want to pass on to others, to how you need to act in the workplace and serve patients in their time of need. Be creative, think outside of the box and really think about the small voice that is your own Jiminy Cricket (let your conscious be your guide).
I would suggest looking up a Code of Ethics for your current job or employment area as examples. You would be surprised how many Code of Ethics there are out there. Please also see the example in this module for the ACHE Code of Ethics.
- Please ensure that you correctly cite within the code if references have been utilized.
- Please remember to include a title page, reference page and rubric in the assignment.
- Paper should include at least 350 words – this should not simply just be a list of “I wills”
- Please make sure to follow HSA Style Guidelines for formatting the paper including a running head.
- Please note that word count DOES NOT include the title page or the rubric. Only the written content of the paper qualifies for meeting the word count requirement.
- Please make sure that you are using the proper naming convention for the file name HSA 4184_Module 1 Assignment_Maisch. Assignments turned in without your last name in the file name will not be accepted.
- Please submit the document to the appropriate dropbox by 11:59 p.m. (EST) Sunday
Last Updated on June 4, 2019 by EssayPro