You’ve become a trusted resource for your Coca Cola, and they’ve asked your advice on having a competitive advantage in the field. More specifically, they would like your analysis and recommendations on ways to bring their company culture, demographics, and technologies up to current industry practices and beyond.
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation that includes the following elements:
- An analysis of the organization’s current culture (e.g., beliefs, expectations, values, and norms). Address how managers influence the organizational culture.
- An evaluation of the impact of demographic forces (e.g., age, gender, ethnic origin, race, sexual orientation, and social class) of your selected organization and what it could be
- Note: This is a good place to use your chart/outline/infographic from Wk 5.
- An examination of the impact of technological forces (e.g., changes in the technology managers use to design, produce, or distribute goods and services) of your selected company
- An examination on how the organization has complied with ethics and social responsibility behavior
- Recommendations of ways to innovate based on analysis
Include detailed speaker notes in a Word document.
Last Updated on