ORAL PRESENTATION: PART 2
You are being asked to complete a ‘Live Recorded’ presentation, based on your project proposal. The target population for this presentation is a potential partner and/or funder for your project.
- Your oral presentation should include PowerPoint slides that cover the components of your project proposal.
- You are required to use the Screencast-O-Matic program to record your oral presentation.
- Your oral presentation will be limited to 15 minutes.
- Save your recording as a video, and upload the video with your written project.
- Points will be deducted if your oral presentation is not included with your final written project.
This tutorial explains how to use the software that you will use to record your oral presentation.
Last Updated on March 21, 2019 by EssayPro