1. The Cherokee Indian and their historical religious beliefs and practices
2. What is their significant historical belief and the related social, cultural and theological practices.
3. How historical beliefs and religious practices have been influenced by the dominant American culture
4. Current religious beliefs and practices and how they are seen in the daily life of a typical member of the community
5. Elements of the traditional religion that a Christian would need to consider when sharing the Christian faith/gospel with the person from this community
Last Updated on February 19, 2018 by Essay Pro