- Take a stand on the claim below and make an argument for or against. Please be sure to support your argument with examples from the readings provided and the main novel “Cutting for Stone”.
- CLAIM: Metaphors and other figures of speech are critical and important in explaining or describing an illness or disease.
- Use two (2) metaphors from the book “Cutting for Stone” and two (2) metaphors from the book “AIDS as its metaphors and Illness as a metaphor” (pages provided in the content list for week 6) to support your argument on the metaphors. additional references from other sources are welcome.
- The minimum number of words for this assignment is 500.
- Cite all information that is not your own in APA style. You can find more information on citation here: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- Include references at the end of the discussion in APA style
Last Updated on August 6, 2019 by Essay Pro