Analyze Critically Models of Change
For this assignment, analyze case study 1.5 to provide a comprehensive paper. In preparing your paper, address the following:
- Identify the key issues, goals, and options of the change.
- Link the change to the intervention and HPT model.
- Evaluate the intervention/recommendation from a cost/benefit perspective and implementations (ramifications of the actions).
- Choose a different change model and threads the change through that model.
- Recommend solutions and interventions to the organization that you would do differently.
- Explain how you could apply the cases to your organization and the rationale.
Length: 6 pages not including title and reference page
References: Minimum of 6 scholarly resources.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
There are many factors to consider when moving from training to performance. Three areas are identified in this shift:
- embracing complexity and adaptation to uncertainty
- inverting the structural pyramid, and
- adopting new models of learning (Jarche, 2009).
The objective of training is acquisition of knowledge and skills; awareness of the support interventions in learning, knowledge, and organizational learning play a key role in the change.
In this section, you will analyze the shift from training to performance and evaluate the use of HPI in organizational change.
Resources that MUST be used:
Read the article: The Future of the Training Department.
View the following video: Training and Performance Improvement
Van Tiem, D., Moseley, J. L., & Dessinger, J. C. (2012). Fundamentals of performance improvement: A guide to improving people, process, and performance. (3rd ed.). Pfeiffer. Chapter 3 (Provided in a separate attachment)
Case Study 1.5 (Provided in a separate attachment)
Getting Custom Writing Service with any of your academic assignments is easy. Simply click here.