There are two discussion. Every discussion write 350 words.
Please read powerpoint and watch video before work. Thanks!
Discussion 1: (350 words)
Watch the two (short) videos in this discussion topic featuring The Ritz Carlton company. They have been setting the standards in exceptional customer service for decades! Discuss what stands out to you and tie these tips to this week’s readings, understanding and engaging customers. What does the employee have to do with the process?
THE EMPLOYEE PROMISE
At The Ritz-Carlton, our Ladies and Gentlemen are the most important resource in our service commitment to our guests.
By applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity and commitment, we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual and the company.
The Ritz-Carlton fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual aspirations are fulfilled, and The Ritz-Carlton Mystique is strengthened.
THREE STEPS OF SERVICE
- A warm and sincere greeting.
- Use the guest’s name. Anticipation and fulfillment of each guest’s needs.
- Fond farewell. Give a warm good-bye and use the guest’s name.
Shep is a customer service expert, a keynote speaker and New York Times bestselling business author. He is the founder and Chief Amazement Officer at Shepard Presentations, where he helps companies build loyal relationships with their customers and employees. His clients range from companies with fewer than fifty employees to corporate giants, such as AT&T, American Express, General Motors, IBM, Kraft, Marriott, Toyota, Verizon, and many more.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT
- Companies that ask their customers to repeat themselves for no apparent reason, and why sometimes asking them to repeat themselves can be a good thing.
- How technology is impacting customer service, both positively and negatively.
- Enhancing your customer service experience using self service.
- Internal customers – employees – and how the best companies treat their employees the way the want their customers treated.
- The biggest cause of poor customer service, and what you can do about it.
- His latest book, Amaze Every Customer Every Time: 52 Tools for Delivering the Most Amazing Customer Service on the Planet (Links to an external site.).
RESOURCES & LINKS
- www.hyken.com (Links to an external site.)
- www.TheCustomerFocus.com (Links to an external site.)
- LinkedIn (Links to an external site.)
- Twitter (Links to an external site.)
- Facebook (Links to an external site.)
- Google+ (Links to an external site.)
Last Updated on September 13, 2019 by EssayPro