Organizational issues: focusing on dynamics, ethical behavior, performance management.
Conduct a literature review that informs your research problem
• Critically examine literature pertaining to the problem statement; compare and
contrast research findings; synthesize research findings and draw conclusions based
on the review.
• Consider validity, credibility, and limitations of the research sources.
• Conclude with summary of overarching conclusions drawn from this literature review
and articulate how conclusions inform the research problem. Examine if additional
primary research is needed to address research problem or if literature review solved
• Reference a minimum of 10 scholarly sources from the last 5 years.
• Turn in draft to Tutor.com for review, submit Tutor.com confirmation report along with
draft of literature review.
• Follow template format provided
LITERATURE REVIEW ON GAP INC.